The drawers are only on one side. After more research I found that Davenport desks usually had drawers on one side and a door or fake door on the other. I decided to make the door on this one working. I drilled a hole in the top and bottom of the door and the frame and inserted a pin so the doors are fully working and yet you can't see any hinges. I love this technique and I'm sure I'll use it again soon. Also the drawers are a bit better but still not quite what I'm hoping for.
Quite a few pictures.... I couldn't resist :D
And this is the first try I made a few weeks ago. I think the second one is better.
I also made another small cabriole leg table. Both of these are going to Brasil for a swap.
My new workspace.... I decided to move outside since we finally have nice weather. It's just great sitting on the terrace/balcony and creating minis!
Well this way a very productive week for me. I finished all the books too, including the bat books. Now I need to make decent photos and list the books on Etsy. And then on to new mini adventures, hehehehe.
Until next time!