April 17, 2013

Burnt Owl Book range

Well, I managed to finish another book range. This one is about owls.

Again these books are made completely from scratch by me. Pages cut and assembled individually, covers fitted with fabric and everything assembled. The last thing I do is burn them so they look like they were picked from a fire.

The whole pile. These are absolutely perfect for a witch who has to get a new familiar and wants to read up on different types of owls and other birds.




I like how they turned out. These will also be going to my Etsy shop, as soon as I finish the last burnt book range, which will feature mushrooms. Probably not tomorrow since we finally have warm and sunny weather and our garden has been neglected far too long. I'm hoping I'll finish them on Friday though.

Until next time!

*Poof*

1 comment:

  1. preciosos , me encantan tus libros , son increibles

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete