What I did do though are two things. I made some Fimo pumpkins, which I think turned out alright, although I don't like the stems very much. I thought about using green Fimo, but it didn't seem quite right. Perhaps I should go with a darker brown next time?
Every witch needs pumpkins!! I thought about making some eyes on them but ultimately decided against it (for the moment).
And the second item I tried making is a candelabra. I made it from wire and cardboard. It was extremely difficult making the wire stand exactly as I wanted but in the end I managed it. I don't think it looks all that bad for a first attempt, although when I make a second one I'll definitely change the design, perhaps add a bit more room for candles,...
This still needs candles but overall a solid first attempt in my opinion.
My shabby first attempt at a candelabra...
Well, this is mostly it for now. I've also been trying to make a basket, since I found a great tutorial, but I've been having some problems with it which I'll hopefully resolve soon.
Until next time!