The last coat of varnish is still drying, they won't be glossy when dry.
And another item for today was a broom for Faye.
Just a plain broom for now. I'm toying with the idea of making it a bit more interesting, though I don't really know how yet. I have another handle ready so I'll have one more to decorate :)
The handle is a found twig that was sanded a bit and the lower part is cut from an actual broom.
Well, I also got a great idea for another prop, but still need to work on how to make it. I did also manage to make three mandrakes that will go into the pots, but the pictures I took of them were horrible, so I'll wait for the flower pots to dry and then photograph the mandrakes in their proper place inside the pots with soil.
I wish every day was a day when I had a lot of time to make minis....
Until next time!