May 15, 2012

Getting the feel of the house :)

I wanted to see how things will look in the house, so I decided to put what I have so far inside and test out the new floor.
Here's what I came up with :)

Not much furniture yet, and obviously still a lot of work to do. But I do like the initial look and there is a lot of potential :) The chair is something I made a few years ago, when I first found the miniature world. I did initially intend to make a different project, and I'm not sure if I'll even use this chair, but it does look good in here.

A new addition are also the green bottles. They're made from glass beads and I love how they turned out. I still have to decide on a sticker for the bottles, but overall I love how sinister they look :P

Of course I'll need a ton of candles, which will probably be my next project. But I still don't quite know what to do with the walls..... Any ideas?

Well, that's about it for now.

*Poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment