June 30, 2013

Swap with Adriana

I'm finally able to post about my fabulous swap with Adriana over at http://minisdadrica.blogspot.com/

We arranged our swap quite some time ago but the packages took forever to arrive. But now we both finally have our wonderful minis and I couldn't be more thrilled with the ones she sent me. We decided on a very large swap since postage is very costly and so we crammed a lot of things in our boxes :) If you want to see what I sent her go and take a peek at her blog.

Lots of lace and some wonderful fabric for minis!!

Tiny bits for making all sorts of minis.... I love those little beads, they could be used for legs on furniture!

And the most impressive thing of all..... the furniture! I got all of these pieces, which Adriana made herself! I love them all. I will have to finish them myself since I asked her to leave them unfinished. I'm not sure yet where they will end up but I will finish them when I know where I'll put them. Maybe a shabby chic style? 

This was a wonderful swap and I can't wait to do more swaps in the future. 

Until next time!

*Poof*

1 comment:

  1. I love swap.
    These gifts are wonderful.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete