But for today I just made up new potion names and used the label template I already had from my previous attempt at potions from beads.
The labels are big enough to be readable.
I tried making lids this way but I'm not very satisfied with the result. I also tried one in black but it's not much better. But I did love an idea Jane over at minifanaticus had - to make a few examples from Fimo, then make a mould and then make resin casts. I think that clear "glass" lids would be way better... if I can pull it off that is :)
And I tried photographing the pickled bat again. It looks really great in person.
Just playing with a scene and some of the minis I made..... This will look good all put together someday!
Now I need to wait for mould putty to arrive from the UK next week and then I can make the lids.
Until next time!