August 31, 2012

Dragonscale book

Since my boyfriend and I decided to redo our kitchen I don't really have much time for miniatures. But I did find something amazing at the store, when we were on one of our many excursions to pick out things (sink, cabinets, colors, floors, wallpaper,....). And speaking of wallpaper, I found some wallpaper samples that were free and perfect for miniatures! 
I found one that in my mind looks exactly like dragon scales :)

So without further ado, here's the finished look. They only had this color, but with some acrylics I'll have different colors in no time! And not to brag, but the feel of this book is amazing too, a bit like a leathery kind of fabric....

I love it! Can't wait to use it in my setting...


And today these bottles finally arrived! I ordered them from eBay about a month ago and I finally got them. This is the only miniature thing that I bought, everything else is made by me. Is it silly of me to be proud of that? :P
I have 20, now comes the fun part of filling them!

Well, back to remodeling the kitchen I guess.

*Poof*

1 comment: