December 9, 2012

I'm still here....

Hi everyone! I know, I know, no update in a while. Real life/work getting in the way of making minis. But at least we made a lot of progress on our real life kitchen remodeling :)
I will hopefully have some time to make minis next week. I have a few ideas I want to try out, not to mention making a few pieces of furniture with my new saw! I've been meaning to try making a cauldron from a ping pong ball.... I've read about it somewhere, don't really remember where.... And I got some more moss, a grey-ish color, so I'll definitely be doing some more books. And perhaps I'll try making a chest. I've been thinking about making dragonskin luggage.... hmm....

If you have time take a look at this amazing blog Honey, I shrunk the house, a lot of inspiration there! And a giveaway too, although only for another day, so hurry if you want to participate!

Well, this is it for now, no minis but hopefully next week will be better.

Until next time!

*Poof*

1 comment: